Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Bonfire at the Sibleys 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
This is my husbands' side of the family. We enjoyed roasting hot dogs and sitting around the bonfire at MawMaw and PawPaw Sibley's house. It is always a great time when we get together, lots of love and laughter. Sherie and Caleb were able to visit from Dallas so that made it even more fun & special! Caleb got a Star Wars helmet and a Bumble Bee helmet, games, legos...you name it. He went nuts. It is so much fun to have young ones to open gifts again. All the older grandkids are grown now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle