Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 42 of 365, Roses are Red

Day 42 of 365, Self Portrait, I took the two pictures below of my climbing rose bush. It is full of little leaves now because it is getting ready to bud soon. That rose bush is very prolific with roses throughout the year and is super hardy. It was started from a cutting from my brother-in-law's dad's rose garden.

This will be a rose one day soon.
Does this remind you of the the song "Every rose has it's thorns"? Those prickly little devils look like shark teeth to me. And, I have been stuck many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle