Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 53 of 365, Happiness for me!

Day 53 of 365, Today's Photo Challenge Subject:  Something that makes you Happy.

Here is a very general and quick list for me.  I journal each morning and one of the things that I make sure to remember are the things that make me happy.  Writing is very theraputic.  I write about everything such as family, health, finances, future, travel, praises, reflections, memories, goals, dreams, plans, schedules, complaints, hurts, wants, wishes... the list can go on until tomorrow so I will stop there.  I recommend writing your thoughts.  Yes, it is very theraputic.  It clears your mind and focuses your attention in a specific direction.  Everyone has something to say.  Some are just more vocal than others.  But, everyone has something to say.  If no one else will listen, your journal will.

p.s.  I wish I would have centered that text better, I wish I would have lined up the brackets.  Above all, I wish I would have spell Friendships, and not left out the D!  But, someone once made a very profound statement.  They even published a book about it titled 'Don't Sweat the Small Stuff'!  To that end, with exuberance I will proclaim, "Amen & amen!".

Now, I am off on today's adventure.  Please do me a favor...be well, be blessed  & tell your loved ones how much they mean to you.  To my loved ones, I looooove you with squeezes, hugs and sloppy wet kisses on the cheek!  There you go, get excited.


This is day one of a new Photography Group that I joined.  It is called Powerful Pink Tuesday.  So, I photographed a pink party favor that I found in the gift wrap and games closet.  I hope I can keep up with the Pink theme.  When the girls were young, I had an abundance of pink paraphalia to photograph.  Not only did I join Pink Tuesday, I joined Bokeh Wednesday, Gorgeous Green Thursday & Fence Friday.  I also joined Bench Monday, but I forgot to take a picture a bench yesterday.  So, I missed participation in the Bench Monday for this week.  uh-oh!  I'll catch up next Monday, hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle