Friday, May 21, 2010

Baton Rouge Capital Area


Baton Rouge Capital Area, originally uploaded by michelle*sibley.
90 sec clip (with sound file, pause playlist) of photos that I had taken on the evening of May 20, 2010. The lady photographer that you see in the slideshow is my mom with her new camera. It arrived this day so she and I went to the State Captial area for practice.


Most of the images are different views of the state capital grounds as the light changed from day to night. We had a great time and enjoyed the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle