Thursday, May 27, 2010

Draw a Straight Line...


Draw a Straight Line..., originally uploaded by michelle*sibley.
Uploaded for Daily Photo Challenge, Subject: Straight, May 27, 2010

I thought of doing this from the moment I heard that today's challenge subject was "Straight". I never got around to setting this up until after 10 pm because I didn't know where a ruler was. Just before turning the lights out to go to bed, (actually to go watch a re-run of Andy Roddick's match today at the French Open) I saw a yard stick standing beside the wall and the refrigerator. Ah Hah! There it is! So, I went ahead and grabbed the straight edge to capture this picture. Hey, better late than never. Don't cha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle