Sunday, July 4, 2010

My fave Melissa Moments...

Melissa Roe was my 2nd shooter at Kristin & Michael's wedding. She did an amazing job. While I was taking the family group pictures, Melissa dropped back and took a picture of me in action..."Ok, everybody, 1...2...". snap! Here are some of  the scenes that caught her eye.  I am glad she captured these priceless moments.  See if you can read the stories that her pictures tell. These are a few of my faves from her batch of 'beauties'.

Thank you Melissa. 
You are a Rock Star!
LOVE IT...!  :)

I posted a Smilebox Slideshow a couple posts earlier of my 'beauties' at  http://michellesibleyphotopage.blogspot.com/2010/07/slideshow-of-michael-kristins-wedding.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle