Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Eyes Have it!

I have always loved the enigmatic, ethereal look of a face framed by a headwrap or scarf.  I think Rachel looks especially beautiful in this picture.  Oh, if I could turn back time. I wish I would have had the ability to capture portraits like this of my two daughters as they were growing up.  

Although Rachel is a very young girl, I think women of all ages look beautiful when captured in this simple, yet sophistocated way.   I am very proud of this portrait.  I want to do more, more, more like this. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle