Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day Two of Project 365



Good morning. It is cold and I am in South Louisiana y'all!!! I have had to run the pool pump all week for fear of freezing. It has been getting down under freezing every night. I am up this morning and out with a hot cup of coffee. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day but a bit chilly, brrrrr. So much for global warming. There are snowbound people all over this country. Humph!

Hey friends, you are free to disagree. But, I think the global warming concept is politically driven & blown out of proportion. On a side note: I do love Ed Begley. He is over the top and hilarious with his Super Environmental Conservationalist personna. If you don't know who he is, just picture using pedal power to create electricity to make toast. That is Ed Begley. So quirky yet charming.