Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 33 of 365, My Treasures on Earth


Day 33 of 365, Self Portrait. I am looking at the wall of HS Senior Portraits of my two daughters. I am so proud of my girls. They are both independent young adults now. But, they will forever be my babies, of whom I do treasure with all my heart.


Uploaded for daily photo challenge, Subject: Fork, Feb. 10, 2010
This was taken from inside the tour bus. Lincoln Memorial Center is in the window's reflection. That fork in the road is for traffic crossing over the Potomac River Bridge both ways, entering or exiting. I think that is correct. If someone knows better, please let me know. We were on information overload with this guided tour of DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle