Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Cole!

Here is the birthday boy, baby Cole. He is the most adorable (almost) one year old little boy. He was so funny and cooperative. I could not believe his mama had to take him to the doc on the very next day. He had strept throat! He was a perfect baby during the entire photo shoot. I never heard him fuss at all. That little precious must have felt completely rotten. Because he was such a trooper and quite adorable as well, we got some very cute pics and I wanted to show him off!

Happy Birthday Cole! xoxo
Press pause on playlist music to hear slideshow music.

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Cole is turning ONE!
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle