Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 46 of 365, Empty...or, Not? You decide.

Day 46 of 365, Daily Photo Challenge Subject:  Empty.
"Y'Reckon God's In This Church?"
I remembered this question scratched into the church pew of this little old historical church.  It stands on display as part of the LSU Rural Life Museum in Baton Rouge, LA. 
To the question quipped by an anonymous graffiti artist, I have a very simple one word answer. 

Omnipresent. 
Omnipresent would be the operative word for me.
What do you believe?


To continue with the Empty challenge theme, I took this picture of Terry's empty cologne bottle.  I thought it needed a little masculine vibe so I added some textures that were so generously offered by Jerry Jones at http://shadowhousecreations.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle