Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Reflections of Scarborough Fair




I am posting this image again to my blog because I am entering it in a fun challenge from a great blog that encourages me with inspiration and ideas. This challenge focus is HANDS -ON FUN! Check out http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/.

{Self Portrait using 10 sec Timer}:
When I was in the 6th grade, I performed Scarborough Fair by Simon & Garfunkle as my clarinet solo. That was 33 years ago. For my first year of music, I used a clarinet that had actually been my mom's. It was an old wooden clarinet with deep, rich tones. The next year, my mom bought me a modern shiny black clarinet. This is it, 32 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle