Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 66 of 365, An Apple A Day

Day 66 of 365,
An Apple A Day Keeps the Doctor Away!  I can't help but think of that sing song chant.  Today's photo challenge Subject:  Something that is weighed at the store.  I actually went to the grocery store today and bought these apples without thinking about the challenge.  I'm glad that I did because the next thing I knew, it was 11:30 pm and I had not done my photo challenge or blog post.  So, I set the basket of apples under my kitchen bar light and snapped this pic.   Easy breezy!   I like apples.  I like them better with caramel dip!  scrumptilli-ishous!

I had a nice long conversation with another photographer friend today.  His name is Gaylon and he has made me very happy.  He agreed to be a second shooter for my upcoming commissioned wedding on the 26th of this month.  On Saturday, I sent an e-mail request to him.  I asked him to consider working with me.  I had my fingers crossed that he would respond.  Well, this morning I got the call.  He said yes!  I am so very pleased.  Gaylon is a talented photographer who has the ability to capture the smallest gestures that tell so much.  Oh, I am so excited.  Thanks Gaylon, for saying yes!

The Apple Tree
Author Unknown

Way up high in an apple tree
Two little apples
smiled down at me
I shook that tree
as hard as I could
Down came the apples
M-m-m-m they were good.

              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle