Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 65 of 365, The Earth is Shaking, People get ready!

Day 65 of 365, Daily Photo Challenge, Subject :  Something green.  I had captured this leafy green tree branch.  As I looked at the varigation of tones in the bright spring green leaves, I began to think about nature and our world today.  As with everything I see, touch or feel, I am reminded of my Great Creator and spiritual things.  Do you ever give yourself a moment of quietness to pause and ask your Creator to reveal Himself to you?   In our fast paced existance in the modern world, we barely have time for family dinner hour.  Does that sound so Ozzy & Harriett to you?  The family is pulled in 99 different committments.  Is there ever a day where all you do is stay home and visit with your children?  Or, perhaps get the chance to visit a 'long, time no see' someone special?  I think that any person would have their head in the sand in order to not notice the Earth is Shaking!   People get ready!  There is no time like right now to bow our heads and ask God to show us how to live.  I know that my God loves me.  He adores me actually just like he adores you.  Nothing can seperate us from God's love.  He is Abba Father after all.  Abba means Daddy.  I love my earthly father so much.  As a little girl, and still today, I know that I am welcomed into the safety and comfort of my Daddy's embrace.  I also know that I can run to the comfort of my Heavenly Daddy's embrace.  When I allow myself to get very still, very quiet, I can feel that warmth and comfort.  He lifts me up but keeps me grounded.  If you are worried about how the Earth seems to be shaking off its axis, run to the one true God who spoke this Earth into existance.   He will draw you in to Himself and there you will find comfort and safety of your Heavenly Daddy's embrace.  I pray with all my heart that people will get ready!  If you have a prayer request, you can write to me.   (see comments)  I will not post it unless you allow.  Please know that I am genuinely willing to listen and offer up a special prayer for you.
*******************************
copied from http://www.biblestudyplanet.com/d1.htm
DID YOU KNOW? – "ABBA FATHER"

In Romans 8:15 Paul tells us that we have "received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out Abba, Father." What does he mean by "Abba, Father"?

Abba is an Aramaic word which means "daddy" or "papa". What Paul is saying is when you accept Jesus as your Savior you are adopted into God’s family. You become His child and He becomes your heavenly Father. The relationship is so deep and so personal that you can call him "daddy".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle