Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 70 of 365, Me and My Bride, Maria

Day 70 of 365, Boy, we had a busy day of fun, laughter and pretty pics in New Orleans City Park with Maria & Andy's family.  We did an engagement/family & bridal photo session, all in one day!  So, here is Maria checking out one of the family pics.  My wedding photog partner, Gaylon snapped this pic of me showing Maria an image on my view finder.  I think this is where I was showing a pic of  sweet, little Isabella to her Mommy.  Isabella is Maria and Andy's beautiful baby girl.  Hopefully, soon, I will show off some of their pics.  First, I have lots to process.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle