Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 72 of 365, Happy Family

Day 72 of 365, Today, I went through my images from Saturday's photo session with this very happy little family.  I could hardly wait to introduce you to Andy, Maria and baby Isabella.  I can tell you one thing for sure, Andy is one proud papa!  He is madly in love with his two special girls.
Maria is a soft and caring mommy.  I love how Isabella looks to be eating up all that sugar her mommy is giving her! 
Don't ya wanna smooch up on those piggy toes?!!! 
Isabella is a cherished and celebrated little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle