Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 93 of 365, My oldest daughter's 22nd Birthday!

Day 93 of 365, Happy Birthday to Kayla!  Kayla is my oldest baby girl.  Below, Kayla is pictured with Granny to her right and her sister, Karmyn to her left.  I took this in the parking lot before walking into the restaurant. 
Kayla chose BRAVO! as the restaurant where she wanted to celebrate her birthday. She opened her gifts, we laughed, talked and ate delicious Italian food tonight.I like the atmosphere of this restaurant.  We had a very enjoyable time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle