Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day what? of 365! Should be Day 82, I think...

I have not posted anything since March 23rd!  I have so missed my blog!  The days have been rolling so fast and furious!  I photographed a wedding on March 26, 2010.  So, the days leading up to the wedding and the days after, for me, have consumed my full attention.  After the wedding on Friday night, I got home at around 1:00 am.  Immediately, I went to my computer and created 2 full DVD back up discs of the images that I had created for safe keeping.  I wanted to make sure that I had a good back up copy even before I could think about going to sleep.  Well, after I finished with the back up, I shuffled off to bed.  I closed my eyes but I think I was still seeing the high speed camera flash in my sleep!  At 3 AM, I rolled out of bed and shuffled back to the computer.  I just couldn't stand it.  I had to take a quick sneak peak at the wedding images.  Oh, my!!!  I looooved them so much.  I was so happy and relieved that they all turned out beautifully!!!  I am proud of them and can't wait to post them here.  For right now though, I am going to wait until my bride has seen her prints before I post.  That sleepless morning, I couldn't help myself, I wanted to show her mom a few of the pictures.  So, I opened up the file and randomly grabbed a few images and created a quick little slideshow that could be emailed to her mom.  I think Maria must be home from the honeymoon because last night she emailed me.  She wrote to me and told me how much she "LOVED" them!  I was so happy.  I am really, really happy!  I want her to love them as much as I do.   I wrote back to say, "..., you aint seen nothin' yet!"  I think she is going to be so pleased.   Keep checking, you will see them soon, too!   

Anyway, here I am today...back from the never, never land of image processing & rough edits.  Last night at around 12:30 am, my massive 2 day upload to the editing professionals finally was complete.  So, now I have a few days of waiting until the images are returned.  Therefore, I can relax and enjoy this spring day.  All of a sudden,  it looks like my azalea bush popped out with a ton load of buds and some flowers are already opening up.  These little furry things have caught my attention.  They are everywhere.  The three that you see here looked to be bouncing simultaneously up and down on mid-air as the wind blew.  As I got closer, I noticed that they were sitting on a thin spider web string that was stretched from the lawn mower to a cart under the back porch.  Nature is amazing.  The good Lord has such an imagination.  He is the ultimate Artist who paints our world in the most glorious and wonderous ways.  Here He has shown me the delicate, dainty whisps that can float on the wind.  My God amazes me everyday!
My vehicle regristration renewal notice came in.  Immediatley, I tacked the reminder on the refrigerator.  Naturally, it wasn't that much of a reminder because I forgot about it until the last day!  I knew that I needed to get that renewal sticker asap.  I ran the special errand to the DMV office.  Surprisingly, I was in and out of there in a jiffy.  Before I left the parking lot, I wanted to put my newly renewed sticker on my liscense plate.  I did the peel and stick which proved my vehicle was legally registered to drive on the Louisiana highways for the next 2 years.  Then, I wheeled out of the the DMV parking lot and just around the corner to the botanical gardens for a visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle