Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Slideshow, Maria & Andy's Wedding Day Memories

Here Maria is talking about her Bridal Session with a friend who attended her wedding.  It turned out so beautifully.  We used an easil that was provided by the Reception Hall to display Maria's 16x20 framed Bridal Portrait.This is Maria & Andy's Engagement Photo that was on display at the Reception Hall after the Wedding.

Press play to watch a short slideshow of some of the photographs I captured on their Wedding Day.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Maria & Andy's Wedding
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle