Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Mother's Day gift from the kids :)

Below is the beautiful Allison, Ben, Adam and Calli.  Allison called last week to schedule a photo shoot for their mom for Mother's Day.  This was a wham bam project pulled together after school and work for Allison, Ben and Adam.  Calli had to leave from the photo shoot in order to go to work.  Remember, today was Cinco De Mayo.  I was due to meet with Terry and a big group at El Rancho's for dinner.  Even though we did have a short time together, I love the images that we created.

Brother and Sister, Allison and Ben are pictured above. 
Their Step brother and Step sister are Adam and Calli pictured below.   
Don't ya think Mom is going to flip? I'm pretty sure she will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle