Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 154 of 365, Las Palmas yummy!

Terry and I went for lunch at Las Palmas.  Before that, he took me to get my acrylic nails full set.  I asked him if he wanted to come in and wait.  NO, no!!!  He said he was not going into that girl shop.  So, he dropped me off and went riding somewhere.  Oh, well.  He should have come in to get his MAN-i/ pedi.  If he ever does, he will be spoiled.  When he picked me up, he turned his truck in the opposite direction of home.  I wanted to know where we were going.  He said for me to just wait and see.  He probably was still trying to figure out where he wanted to go.  We ended up at Las Palmas.  I love this place.  The food is always good and the price is right.  He ordered a marguerita.  I had my camera with me.  Our photo challenge of the day is Motion.  I asked him to stir his drink for me.  I decreased my shutter speed to 1/15th of a second at f.5 to get this shot.  I didn't get any swirl of the drink but my straw blurred out with the motion.  I need to practice this more.  Anyway, it was cool to try. 
Here is Bella on the Cheerio box.  I don't know what the heck she was doing with this dumb empty box.  There used to be a little doggy bed under my computer desk.  I think she was soooo sleepy but wanted to stay where she could keep her eyes on me.  So, she drug this box into the hall and made it into her little bed.  She is a funny bunny, cat, dog.  Seriously, there are times when she looks just like a bunny and times she acts like a cat.  So we literally call her bunny, cat-dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle