Monday, August 2, 2010

Airport Good-byes

Today's photo challenge:   A Single Window

I had to run errands, pay bills and do some Monday stuff.  I grabbed my camera on the way out the door but did not find any inspiration for a photo to go with today's challenge subject.  That may be because when I saw the subject, I immediately remembered this sweet picture of my nephew.  I rode with his MawMaw, PawPaw and Aunt Tracie to bring him and his mom to the airport for their return home.  This photo is soooo precious to me.  He and his mama live in a different state and we do not get to see them as often as we would like.  So, Caleb is a big boy now and his birthday is this month.  The family is anxiously waiting for them to come home in a couple weeks.  We are excited to celebrate his B-day with him this year! 

Sherrie and Caleb, We can't wait to see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle