Monday, January 11, 2010

Thank you message to MeRA Koh!


This is a thank you message to MeRa for generously offering the SOAR scholarship. Clever SOAR Sister, Melissa, had a good idea to send a thank you to MeRa. I appreciate her efforts to coordinate that campaign. Here is my message on a paper bag, no doubt. Hey, don't laugh. It works right? hehee...I know! I'm from the country and I like it that way!
If you want to know more about MeRA and the SOAR Scholarship she offered, visit her blog at http://www.merakoh.com/
You will love MeRa. She makes you believe you can do anything you set your mind to do. Because of her, I started this blog. I appreciate her inspiration very much. I hope you will too if you get a chance to meet her through her blog link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle