Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 121 of 365, Had a Great Mother's Day, Yesterday!

I was too busy, then too tired to post last night when we got home.  So, here are some family pics that we captured yesterday.  This is my family.  Kayla, Terry, myself and Karmyn.  I am so glad that we were able to get this picture.  We hardly ever get a picture of our family together.  I handed my camera to Mom and she took this for us.  Cheese!
I set up the tripod and self-timer to capture the pictures above and below.  Above is a group pic with my parents.  Below is a group picture with Terry's parents who we visited with later that evening.  We took the picture below at around 7 pm. I love that golden evening sun.  Best time of day!
I hope all Moms everywhere, had a very blessed Mother's Day Yesterday.  I felt blessed indeed to be able to visit with my daughters and my mother and mother-in-law. 
My daughters made me feel very special today.  I hope our Granny and MawMaw felt special too.

It was also my Daddy's Happy Birthday yesterday.  He was very touched and sentimental when the girls gave him a beautiful and meaningful birthday card.  He is tough on the outside but all soft hearted when it comes to the love of his family.  God Bless you Daddy.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle