Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 152 of 365, Little things that caught my eye

Loops, Lines, Squares and and yours truly.  I was walking into the library today and snapped this pic of my own reflection in the mirror tinted window..  Why?  just cuz I guess...:)   When I walked out with a passel of books in the crook of my arm, a few little garden flowers caught my attention.  Mom let me use her 50mm lens so I wanted to see what kind of bokeh and depth of field it could produce.  So, these random simple images are part of my photog exercise at the local library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle