Thursday, June 24, 2010

Photo Challenge: 50 yards from my home


Today's Photo Challenge was "50 yards from your home".  I think I had to go a tad bit over 50 yards from home to get to the subdivision lake.  I waited until the sun was going down for the evening before I headed out to the lake in hopes for a good sunset image.  When I arrived I saw these two guys by the bank.  I asked them if I could take their picture.  They said, "Sure."  Then, I asked if it would be ok if I put them on the internet.  They smiled and asked if they were going on a Sportsman Page.  I fibbed and said, "Sure."   I guess I looked like a writer of all things angler!  Anyway, they cooperated and I think these are some great impromptu images. 

Then, it got just too dark so all three of us began walking away.  One guy said, "Are we really going in the Sportsman Page?"  I laughed and said, "..nah...just my blog!"  :)

I got their e-mail and mailed them these files.  They wrote back and said they loved them, their parents loved them and they were getting them printed.  sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle