Thursday, July 1, 2010

Slideshow of Michael & Kristin's Wedding Day!

Whew!  I just finished putting together my wedding dvd slideshow!  Then, I made a smilebox for viewing on the internet.  I hope you enjoy my "beauties" and wonderful memories of a gorgeous bride, groom and their wedding day!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox photo album:
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Make a photo album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. I love meeting new and old friends through my blog. Remember, to sign up as a follower if you wish. Also, if you have a blog, please leave a me a link to you. You are important to me! Be Blessed. Michelle